Thursday, December 13, 2007

A. Do you prefer to sleep or talk to afriend when it gets boring in class?
Used to yack away

B. Do you wave hi with a smile or aserious face?-
a smile

C. One thing that you like about yourfriends?
All of them are useless bastards.

D. The last time you cried, is itbecause of someone?
Nope, its because of movies.

E. Chocolate ice cream or chocolatebar?
What teh fucking difference. It still gonna kill me.

F . Rudest thing you have done to yourteacher?
Told her to FUCK OFF!!

G. what's the good thing about school?
Once you reach 19, you dont have to go to that shithole again.

H. Last song u downloaded?
NOne.

I. Which part of your body is itchy and aching now?
- Head is itchin and my legs are achin.

Worms or cockroaches?
Thats a moronic question. Next Please.

If you can have a choice, would youprefer to be friends or attached withsomeone you love now?
Friends.

M. In one word, describe your day.
Screwed.

N. What website(s) have you opened?
Pleanty, staring with this blog.

P . What song are you listening to now?
None.

The latest news you've received?
None, jus woke up.

R .Last thing you bought?
My Lunch yesterday.

S. Name 5 things you have around you.
My Handphone
My Wallet
My Business Bag
My Cheque Book
Ciggie.

T. What can't you live without?
My Music.

U. Who can't you live withOut?
My Son.

V. State the date, day and time at themoment
14/12/2007, friday, 11.30am

W. What do people think when theyfirst meet you?
Fun and Talkative.

X. What color is your hair?
Dont have any.

Y . Natural /dyed?
Skin is kinda natural dont ya think.

Z. What was the last book you bought?
Cant really remember. Some Stephen KIng's I think.

Do you like answering surveys?
Nope, but it kills time.

BB. Last thing you did?
Fed My Son Milk.

Two things that people don't know about you.
I can be very mean and I can Manipulate.

DD. Are you a frequent user ofFriendster?
Sporadically

No comments: