Friday, November 16, 2007

Lonely Nights In Asylum Part I

Awhh,,I am tired here. Tired of this life actually. My kid is making me to hang by a thread actually. Music,...Its expensive man. It would be a great journey, if ,,..Only if I can find some people who have the same mind set as me. Some times I feel like I am being used to the Max. I also feel that I am being taken on a ride and people actually taking me for granted.

Its all my fault actually. First rule in creating a band. Never make it a habit to pay for everything. I just lost alotsa Mullah last Sunday. And guess what, The same night people was pestering me to buy for them dinner. Sometimes I feel that, people should actually use thier Fucking Brains before opening thier mouth!!

I love my band boys, but sometimes I feel I can do much better without them. I am totally disapointed with thier performance on the gig. I dont get how they think that they did quite okie. I mean, freinds wont say outright to your face that "you suck!!" right?? And after the bad show, they are promoting for the next GIg. I dont think I gonna spend much for these guys until they improve and meet my expectation. Its like an Investment and I need my results now.

All my effort put into the gig was wasted really. I just wish I can turn back the time and buy a Bass Amp instead. Atleast it will be cool anfd will bring my cost down for my studio. Talking about the studio, I am half way there. Hopefully by January 1st. 2008 it will be ready for rock and roll. I am still lacking of only Bass Amp really. Other stuffs that I need for my studio and I still looking for are. A good Mixer, a great Amplifier ( also pre-amp module), Condenser mike, shure mike (can be Behringer as well), Still need to change The Peavay Guitar AMp speaker, send my Fender Amp for minor repair, retone and buy accessories for my Yamaha Drum Set, Cables, A new PC and finally all the small bits. ALl the Playing hardware is ready. I already purchase a Bombass Bass and Two Guitar to complement each other. Anybody out there who are willing to help me by selling any sued instrument or studio product. You know where to get me right??

I was planning to share Micro Music with all the band members but looks like its nota dvisable. Its going to be mine 100%. NObody deserve any share of the busines, because nobody doing jack to earn it. And why should I keep on giving stuffs. Its my baby, I am sacrificing everything. I am spending every penny that I get for the band and my vision.

I think I might come out with my won EP before TFL finished thiers. This is because, they take such a long time in mastering my songs. And they did dissapoint me by not being able to play some of my creations. So I am taking these stuffs and getting some sessionist and going ahead with my plan to come out with my solo EP. I need to sort this out with my boys soon though.

I was quite happy when I met PakTam, he actually showed to me tha there are ppl who willing to give TFL a second chance. And he did a good job on bring JOe and ANt to the Band. I am pretty happy with Joe. he improved like crazy. BUt the same cant be said about Ant. He is like going through a rough patch and his performance are regressive. I know for a fact that he is better than this. But he seems to be in love with his Blurself. And its driving me crazy. PakTam performance is also patchy nowdays. I hope he can improve his mettle. SamShah looks like he is going through some fitness problem. He tires way too fast.

I hope TFL wont be broken, but if its needed to go forward. I wont hesitate for a second to change the line up or to omit anyone. I hate to do it, but I have to. I been giving a;ll these ppl far too much time to improve.

Thats all for now I think. My brain is like freezed here..Till later,..Cheers
Mika

No comments: