Sunday, November 18, 2007

The Real Puss in Boots

You still remember "Puss in Boots' Played by ANtonio Banderas in Shrek?? Remember how The Puss can make its eyes to glow and hypnotise the guards. I have come across with a Real Cat which can almost give that Hypnotic stare.
"Look into my eyes, look into my eyes, the eyes, the eyes, not around the eyes, don't look around the eyes, look into my eyes. [click] You're under!"That was a line from amazing hypnotist character Kenny Craig from the 'Little Britain' award-winning British TV series.We don't know about you, but I think this two-year-old Saudi kitty above has very hypnotic eyes. Just keep looking into them, and you will soon be under their spell.Kitty has one brown eye and one blue eye and is a mixture of Persian and Siamese. And Kitty comes from Riyadh.

No comments: